External recognition of success
As market leaders in the freight industry, Priority Freight has significant experience in offering transport and logistics services to clients from across a wide range of industries around the globe. Our past experience includes automotive logistics, aerospace and aviation, marine and pharmaceutical operations.
Established in 1996, Priority Freight has experienced sustained growth since then and built substantial revenues year on year. Our skills and knowledge have also grown significantly. As a result of this, we are very proud to have been nominated for and received numerous international industry awards that enhance our reputation:
- 2017 Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 – 17th fastest growing, international sales
- 2016 Quality Excellence award – winner
- 2016 Specialist Solutions award (BIFA Awards) – winner
- 2016 Customer Care award (Global Freight Awards) – winner
- 2016 Specialist Freight Solutions Provider of the Year (Global Freight Awards) – finalist
- 2016 Global Freight Solutions Provider of the Year (Global Freight Awards) – finalist
- 2016 Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 – 24th fastest growing, international sales
- 2016 Supply Chain Champion – Environmental Consideration Award (Freight Industry Times) – winner
- 2015 Rising Star: Logistics (Automotive Supply Chain) – winner
- 2015 Megagrowth 50 – 4th, growth in export sales
- 2015 Megagrowth 50 – 6th, growth in turnover
At less than 15 minutes, our reaction time to customer orders is considered to be among the quickest in the industry and 99.6% of our freight shipments are completed on time. Priority Freight is delighted to uphold these standards.
Priority Freight is also quality assured and has achieved a number of high-quality standards. We meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and are IATA (International Air Transport Association) registered and members of FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association). We are also a member of the WCA – the world’s largest network of independent freight forwarders. With over 5,769 member offices in 189 countries around the world, the combined logistics might of the WCA membership exceeds that of even the world’s largest freight forwarding company.