External recognition of success
Accreditations and memberships are a huge part of what makes Priority Freight what it is. They reflect our commitment to our people, the highly talented workforce but most importantly; their dedication and striving to do better to make Priority Freight more successful. Without them, we wouldn’t be where we are and doing what we are doing.
At Priority Freight, we are immensely proud of our accreditations and professional memberships. They reflect the skills and commitment of our people and their dedication to consistently delivering to the very best of their abilities. As a result of this, we are very proud to have been nominated for and received numerous international industry awards that enhance our reputation:
- 2019 HSBC International Track 200 (Sunday Times) – 198th fastest growing, international sales
- 2018 MegaGrowth 50: Growth in turnover (KM Group) – third fastest-growing private company
- 2018 Service Excellence award (Automotive Global Awards) – winner
- 2018 Supply Chain Resilience award (Automotive Logistics Europe) – finalist
- 2018 Customer Service award (KEiBA) – finalist
- 2017 HSBC International Track 200 (Sunday Times) – 17th fastest growing, international sales
- 2017 MegaGrowth 50: Growth in turnover (KM Group) – 6th fastest-growing private company
- 2017 MegaGrowth 50: Growth in export sales (KM Group) – third fastest-growing exporter
At less than 15 minutes, our reaction time to customer orders is considered to be among the quickest in the industry and 99.6% of our freight shipments are completed on time. Priority Freight is delighted to uphold these standards.
Priority Freight is also quality assured and has achieved a number of high-quality standards. We meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and are IATA (International Air Transport Association) registered and members of FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association). We are also a member of the WCA – the world’s largest network of independent freight forwarders. With over 5,769 member offices in 189 countries around the world, the combined logistics might of the WCA membership exceeds that of even the world’s largest freight forwarding company.