Spot the Clocks 2019 Competition
With the clock change around the corner, we are giving you the chance to win a brand new Echo Dot. All you need to do is keep your eyes peeled on our Facebook and Twitter pages for our ‘Spot the Clocks’ competition – simply follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook and comment with how many clocks you can spot to win – it’s that easy!
Priority Freight ‘Spot the Clocks’ competition – terms and conditions
When entering this competition, which is hosted on the Priority Freight Twitter and Facebook page, Priority Freight will not store or use your information.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Twitter and Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Priority Freight and not to Twitter or Facebook.
To enter you must follow the Priority Freight Twitter or Facebook page and must comment on the related ‘spot the clocks’ post on that social media channel with how many clocks you have spotted. You only need to engage with at least one social media channel: you can either follow the Priority Freight Twitter page and comment on the related tweet or follow the Priority Freight Facebook page and comment on the related post. Doing either of these will enter you into the competition.
By following Priority Freight’s Twitter or Facebook page and commenting on the related ‘spot the clocks’ post, you understand and agree that this will enter you into the competition.
The competition will run from 12/03/19 to 31/03/19, during this time Priority Freight will post the ‘spot the clocks’ post.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them:
1. To enter this competition you must be:
- UK resident
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Follow the Priority Freight Twitter page – or – like the Priority Freight Facebook page (you do not need to do both)
- Comment on the ‘spot the clocks’ post on the Priority Freight Twitter or Facebook
2. Only one entry is permitted per person.
3. Users must like/follow the page they are entering the competition through.
4. The winner will be picked at random.
5. The competition closes once the clocks have changed, 31st March 2019. Please note Priority Freight reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win the competition, Priority Freight will notify you by Twitter or Facebook. If we cannot contact you, or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
7. The prize cannot be transferred to another person.
8. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
9. Priority Freight reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.