Easter 2018 Competition
With Easter around the corner, we are giving you the chance to win a fantastic chocolate hamper. All you need to do is keep your eyes peeled on our Twitter page for our Easter competition question – simply follow us on Twitter and comment with the correct answer to the question to win – it’s that easy!
Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition which is hosted on the Priority Freight Twitter page you are agreeing to Priority Freight Safety storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Priority Freight and not to Twitter.
To enter you must follow the Priority Freight Twitter page and comment on the Easter competition post with the correct answer to the question posted. By following Priority Freight’s Twitter page and commenting on the related Easter competition post with the correct answer you understand and agree that this will enter you into the competition.
The competition will run from 28/03/18 to 04/04/18, during this time Priority Freight will tweet the Easter competition question.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter this competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
(c) Follow the Priority Freight Twitter page
(d) Comment on the Easter post on Priority Freight’s Twitter page with the correct answer to the question
2. Competition is not open to Priority Freight employees.
3. Only one entry is permitted per person.
4. Users must like/follow the page they are entering the competition through.
5. The winner will picked at random.
6. The closing date is 4th April 2018, and Priority Freight reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win the competition, Priority Freight will notify you by Twitter. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. Priority Freight reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.