Christmas jumper competition
We’re officially into the countdown to Christmas, with a steady flow of chocolates going round the office. To keep the festive cheer going why not enter our Christmas jumper competition to show us your fabulous knits! All you have to do is follow us on Twitter or on Facebook and comment a photograph of you in your wonderful Christmas woollies on the related ‘Is your jumper a winner?’ post.
We can’t wait to see all the festive jumpers, the competition starts now!
Terms and conditions:
By entering this competition which is hosted on the Priority Freight Twitter and Facebook page you are agreeing to Priority Freight Safety storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Twitter & Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Priority Freight and not to Twitter or Facebook.
To enter you must follow the Priority Freight Twitter or Facebook page and must comment on the related Christmas Jumper post on that social media channel with a picture wearing your Christmas jumper. You only need to engage with one social media channel, you can either follow the Priority Freight Twitter page and comment on the related tweet or follow the Priority Freight Facebook page and comment on the related post. By doing either of these things will enter you into the competition.
By following Priority Freight’s Twitter and Facebook page and commenting on the related Christmas Jumper post on Priority Freight’s Twitter or Facebook page you understand and agree that this will enter you into the competition.
The competition will run from 12/12/2017 to 19/12/2017, during this time Priority Freight will post the Christmas Jumper Competition visual. This will only be posted on Twitter and Facebook once.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter this competition you must be:
- (a) UK resident; and
- (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- (c) Follow the Priority Freight Twitter page or like the Priority Freight Facebook page*
- (d) Comment on the Christmas Jumper post on the Priority Freight Twitter or Facebook
*You will only need to like the page in which you are entering the competition on, such as you will need to like the Priority Freight Facebook page if you are commenting on the ‘Spot the Clocks’ post on the Facebook page. If you are commenting on the ‘Spot the Clocks’ tweet on the Twitter page you only need to like the Twitter page.
2. Competition is not open to Priority Freight employees.
3. Only one entry is permitted per person
4. Users must like/follow the page they are entering the competition through
5. The winner will be picked at random
6. The closing date is 19th December 2017, and Priority Freight reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time
7. If you win the competition, Priority Freight will notify you by Twitter or Facebook. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services
10. Priority Freight reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page