At Priority Freight, we aim to provide defect free goods and services to our customers on time and within budget, relating to the provision of freight transportation services.
We operate an integrated management system that complies with BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
The management is committed to:
- Developing and improving the management system
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the management system
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout our company the importance of meeting customer needs and applicable requirements
- The establishment of the quality policy and objectives
- Ensure that we operate to the integrated management system and make any necessary changes required through the auditing and management review processes
- Ensure the availability of the resources required to operate and review the management process
Our company personnel understand the requirements of this quality policy and work to our integrated management system.
Our company complies with all applicable English and EU legislation and regulations specifically related to our business activities.
We constantly monitor the company’s quality performance and implement improvements when appropriate.
This quality policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability. This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers, and subcontractors and is made available to other interested parties.
Issue #2: August 2018