Work for Priority Freight
Priority Freight is currently recruiting for the following opportunities:
|Logistics Coordinator (Air Specialist)||Logistics||Dover||Job description »||Submit CV »|
|Logistics Coordinator (Nights)||Logistics||Coventry||Job description »||Submit CV »|
|Administration Assistant||Logistics||Coventry||Job description »||Submit CV »|
|Supplier Management Coordinator||Logistics||Wroclaw||Job description »||Submit CV »|
Established in 1996, Priority Freight is an award winning freight forwarding company that provides an array of logistics and transport services to numerous international clients from across a range of industries. These include car manufacturers, global airlines and pharmaceutical giants. Our Head Office is based in Dover (Kent) but we are a global freight forwarder with offices strategically-located across Europe. Priority Freight delivers logistics solutions to virtually every location worldwide.
Our Aim is to be Europe’s leading provider of emergency and time-critical logistics solutions.
Our Mission is to partner with and support our customers by adding speed and flexibility to their supply chains. Operating 24/7, 365 we display a constant commitment to providing the fastest, most cost-effective and reliable solutions, time and time again.
Benefits of Working for Us:
- Support global, market-leading manufacturers and suppliers
- Take the opportunity to travel on business
- Be a part of a professional and flexible team of staff
- Work with an advanced cloud-based IT system
- We are members of the WCA, the world’s largest network of independent Freight Forwarders
- We are winners of prestigious awards such as the Global Automotive Supply Chain Award and the Volvo Quality Excellence Award
- We are IATA (International Air Transport Association) & FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations) approved
- Be a part of a growing and developing company – we completed over 100,000 shipments in 2015